Our complete computer repair service offers cost-effective screen repair or replacement services
Is your laptop screen not looking its best? Is it plagued with dark spots, cracks, or flickering? It may need replacing.
At eBits we work within your budget to find you the best laptop replacement screen that is either identical to or 100% compatible with your existing system. We are often able to offer prices much lower than your computer’s original manufacturer by ordering from our wholesale vendors.
We also offer refurbished laptop screens to save you even more money.
It may be hard to immediately determine the exact problem with your monitor or screen if it is blank, dim, or distorted. It could be the screen itself, the power inverter, a faulty cable, a faulty internal connector, the motherboard, the graphics card, the processor, or another extraneous problem. Due to the sheer number of components and processes involved in getting the screen to output an image correctly, diagnosing the cause can be difficult. The best way to get a lasting, quality repair on your laptop display is to bring your computer in to eBits so we can perform a thorough diagnosis and get it done right.
We offer our top notch screen repair service for:
- Laptop LCD and LED screens
- Screens of any size, from 7” to 27” and beyond
- Screens of any brand, make, or model
Laptop Screen Replacement Brands We Service
- Hp Laptop Screen Replacement
- Apple Laptop Screen Replacement
- Lenovo Laptop Screen Replacement
- Dell Laptop Screen Replacement
- Asus Laptop Screen Replacement
- Toshiba Laptop Screen Replacement
- Acer Laptop Screen Replacement
- Fujitsu Laptop Screen Replacement
- Sony VAIO Laptop Screen Replacement
- Samsung Laptop Screen Replacement
In addition to our Seattle University District and Capitol Hill locations, our services are available on-site for your convenience.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions Page.