Get Expert Mac and Apple Repair Services at Better than Apple Store Prices.
Why eBits for Apple Computer Repairs?
eBits is an independent Apple repair store, which means that we are not restricted by any of the rules and regulations that Apple imposes upon its own services. For a great majority of customers, this adds up to great service at significantly lower prices. Further, we are able to offer all of this while simultaneously providing you with repairs that are on par or even superior to those you might receive from the manufacturer. Even after the Apple Store tells you that there is nothing to be done for your computer, eBits may still be able to help you.
eBits is the best option for many common Apple computer repairs such as data recovery, cracked Macbook laptop screens, Apple motherboard repairs, no-start problems, and liquid spills. Since we are an independent Apple computer repair store, we will never void your Apple care protection without notifying you ahead of time.
Unfortunately, since we are not affiliated with Apple Inc, we can not provide free service for Apple products that are under warranty.
eBits works hard to prolong the life of your Apple computer. Apple products in general are designed not only with style in mind, but also durability and ease of use. Even fairly standard components like power supplies, power jacks, and video cards have an advanced, proprietary design that combine to make a seamless, robust, powerful unit. With that in mind, there’s no reason you shouldn’t get a long run out of your device. If you have a broken screen, if your computer doesn’t turn on, or if you need a full motherboard replacement, eBits can deliver.
You paid for a quality computer that can easily last you twice as long as a competing device, so don’t give up on your Apple computer if it’s misbehaving. The Apple Store may tell you that you’re better off simply buying a new one, but this is because they make more money from selling you computers than they do repairing your existing model. Don’t let a salesman talk you out of your money until the repair technicians at eBits can work their magic.
Fast and Affordable Mac Repairs
If you’re like most people, a broken computer throws your life into disarray. When you need your Apple repaired, you don’t want to have to wait. This is why, unlike the Apple Store, we do not require an appointment to service your Apple product. Simply bring us your computer at one of our conveniently-located shops, or you can call us and one of our Apple computer technicians will come to your home or business to service your device on-site. Many of our repair jobs can be completed in as little as 24 hours. Since we are and independent Apple computer repair store, we also tend to offer better prices than the Apple Store or other Apple authorized service providers.
Support for Macs Running Windows OS
We also support Apple computers running Windows as their operating system. Our experts can assist you with all the problems you might encounter from Windows OS, including but not limited to:
- Windows on Mac Hardware Support
- Windows on Mac Training and Tutoring
- Windows Repair and Windows Re-installation
- Internet Security and Malicious Software
- Data Recovery and Data Management
eBits Apple and Mac Computer Support
We go the extra mile to preserve your investment in your Apple computer and get it working again, even if that means replacing individual components on the motherboard. So bring your Apple in with confidence. We can fix any problem you might have. eBits’ trained technicians are experienced at servicing all makes and models of Apple computers and devices including:
- Macbook Laptop
- Computer Laptop
- iMac Computer
- eMac Computer
- Mac Pro Desktop
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod Touch
- and more
Genuine Apple Parts & 100% Compatible Parts
Most of the Mac computers we service are physically compatible with third party and non-Apple parts, but these parts aren’t always the most reliable. Complaints from repair shops that make use of non-Apple parts for Apple computer repairs include reduced performance or shorter lifespans of the serviced devices. At eBits, we have access to genuine Apple parts to repair your computer. Because we source from high-volume vendors, we are able to get significant discounts, the savings from which we pass on to our customers. In fact, we routinely beat Apple Store prices!
Apple Software Support
- Mac OS X installation, Migration and Clean up
- Mac OS X Lion installation, Migration and Clean up
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion installation, Migration, Clean up
- Mac Internet Connection and Mac Email Support
- Mac-to-Mac and PC-to-Mac Conversion Assistance
Apple Networking Services
- Apple and Apple/Windows Network setup and Administration
- Apple Network backup & Apple Data Protection
- Apple Wireless AirPort/Router installation, Setup and Troubleshooting
- Apple Printer Networking and Sharing
Some Common Apple Repair Services
- Apple Computer Motherboard Repairs
- Apple Computer Motherboard Replacements
- Apple Computer Upgrades
- Apple Computer Power Supply Testing
- Apple Computer Power Supply Replacements
- Apple Computer Data Recovery
- Apple Computer Data Transfer
- Apple Computer Hard Drive Repair
- Apple Computer Hard Drive Replacement
- Apple Computer Keyboard Repair
- Apple Computer Touchpad Repair or Replacement
- Apple Computer Memory (RAM) Replacement or Upgrades
- Apple Computer Screen Replacement
- Apple Computer Cooling Enhancements
- Virus, Spyware, Trojan, Worms and Adware Removal
- Windows, Linux and Apple Operating System Repair or Re-installation
- and many more
And just like our PC and laptop repairs, all our Mac and Apple repair services are covered by
eBits’ 5-Point Price Protection Guarantee.
Call the eBits Staff at (206) 525-2266 now for your Free Consultation.
And don’t worry if you can’t bring your computer to us. We’ll give you the same great Apple repair service and the same 5-Point Price Protection Guarantee for the work we do at your home or office.
Check our On-site Service.